Thursday, January 24, 2008

          

Why Funded Proposal Marketing Will Work For You!

For 10 years I kicked the can at network marketing both off, and online. I followed the marketing systems used by my support line that seemed to be their success tool. Contacting friends & family (who werent either interested or supportive), advertising my opportunity, or buying leads & cold calling opportunity seeks, with minimal success. Certainly didnt make me a millionaire!!! Ended up making me frustrated and broke!

I would become discouraged, and either quit, or blame myself for my inability to succeed. Yet, my understanding of residual and passive income spurred me on despite my formally dismal results. I always knew deep down that there is a key to making this work from home world successful. I knew that there had to be a successful marketing strategy formula that would ideally pay me and put qualified people into my network without all of the previous and discouraging results.

I found it. I certainly want to share this with you. I hope you will take these words to heart and save yourself years of grief in the hit and miss world of marketing your opportunity.

I found a system which includes a step by step Internet Marketing Success Guide which amazingly was FREE. I encourage you to look into this at http://pearce.payitforward4profits.com . The theory is that instead of becoming a member of a business opportunity and receiving a free website, and then wondering what to do next, Funded Proposal Marketing, works on building your marketing strategy and creating opt in lists, which may become interested in your Primary business and create a very strong network of growth. Funded Proposal helps you to help others to put forth effort to create multiple streams of income by which your marketing efforts pay off to enable you to expand your marketing, instead of draining your marking budget.

This is a system which is revolutionizing marketing and creating strong online success, through education, networking, monetization which takes the online marketer of modest means to financial stability with reliable and constant effort. Turns the 95% of potential failure, to conversion to online success. I urge you to do your due diligence. If you are serious, dont miss this.

© Brenda Pearce

Brenda Pearce is an expat of the corporate world, and now a work from home mom. She lives with her husband and 3 children in a beautiful home in rural Ontario. You can visit her blog at http://momsaceo.blogspot.com Fawne Blog78427
Francyne Blog34020

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch